Birthday Haul

If you read my last post you'll know that on saturday I went shopping with my mom and did a little damage. (Psht as if I didn't throughly enjoy it.)





 The first store that I went to was actually a booth at Macy's and it was Benefit. 

Creaseless Cream Shadow - (gift from my mom) $20 excuse the scraped lid, it came like that :(
Orange Bag- free gift set
Mini It's Potent Eye Cream - free gift set
Sun Beam - free gift set

The next store was Sephora and I kinda went a little crazy with the Soap & Glory products.

Clean on Me Shower Gel - $16
Pulp Friction Foamy Body Scrub - $20
Mini Hand Food - $5
Mini Clean on Me - buy two S&G products and get it for free offer
Purity - free with Sephora's 100 point perk
Benefit's Real Birthday Turn-ons! - free as a birthday gift

The next store I went to was Victoria's Secret and since they're having their semi-annual sale I decided to stock up on some reasonably priced cheeky underwear (no need to show those haha) and a couple of body sprays.

Sunset Flower Fragrance Mist - $3.50
Fresh Sorbets Fragrance Mist - $3.50

And last but not least, Mac.
Pro Palette - $18
224 Blending Brush - $31
15 Shadow Insert - $9
Woodwinked eyeshadow - $12

If there are any products that you would want me to do a review on, please don't hesitate to ask on the comments. I'd be happy to! 


Google reader is being removed on the 1st of July, so please if you have not followed me on Bloglovin' I would love it if you did. This way you can keep up with mine and everyone elses blog. Thank you! 


37 comments:

  1. Haha, you did quite a bit of damage, Zoe! I'm so excited for you to try everything out. :)

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Can't wait for the reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my blog & follow if you like :) I follow back :) I followed you on bloglovin, love you blog & great pictures :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4478317

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOhh wow!! So many awesome items! I've been wanting to try the Soap & Glory brand. I also now wish that I would've taken advantage of the free Benefit mascara that Sephora offers as a birthday gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I hope you had a lovely birthday my lovely. I love everything you chose :) I can't believe how cheap the VS sprays were. I wish we got freebie gifts for our birthday here, it sounds sooo lovely xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know, I couldn't believe it either.

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I love everything you bought! Especially love the benefit creaseless shadows Amazing! The VS sprays are so cheap! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Victoria Secret mists are so cheap! I wish we had them in the UK, last time I visited the US I had to stock up and I've run out now :(
    Glad you managed to get some cool stuff for your birthday!
    littlejessybee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's strange that they don't have them in the UK. I'm pretty sure you can get them online, maybe cheaper even.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous haul! Happy Birthday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good products in one post!

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you've got so many really nice and lovely things!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything you got! I need to get back to the US just for the VS sprays! New follower here x

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, your birthday haul is lovely! I think I'm most jealous of all that Soap and Glory stuff as my Sephora has such a small section that is half empty when I go in! I also really love that you've bought a pro palette to fill up! Sounds like a good way to subtly suggest more gifts in the future! Haha! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! Now people now what to get me. Thank you!

      Delete
  14. So jealous, you got loads of amazing things! I would love to see a review on Pulp Friction because I was thinking about buying a S&G body scrub or something alike, and also I can't believe those fragrances were so cheap, I wish they had them here! :(

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I love s&g products and can't wait to get my sephora benefit gift :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. NOTHING like a good old haul to brighten up the day!!!

    miss-rowe-roberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, you've made quite a haul! I haven't tried the soap & glory products yet but the packaging is so pretty! Need to buy it!

    NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are amazing! If you can, you should give them a try!

      Delete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin