Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Chunkiest Chili

You all know my love for the original chubby stick so when these intense formulas came out, I definitely wanted to try it out. 



There is truly nothing wrong I can say about these. I am in love. 

They are super soft and moisturizing. With just one use I can feel my lips getting less dry and the chapped parts fading away. I was a bit scared to try out this color since it looked like a very dark red/brown (the pictures make it look slightly more red), but I was just so tired of the regular pinks that I wanted to try something new. Boy was I thrown off. This color is gorgeous! 



It goes on so smoothly and feels so light. I was so impressed with how long the color lasted, too. It lasted me a good four hours without eating or drinking. Amazing for a chubby stick. I am so impressed by these, it's taking all the strength in me to go back to the store and pick up a couple more. Definitely recommend them, so amazing!




27 comments:

  1. They sound so amazing! They look super pigmented and it looks great on you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing colour! I'm a complete sucker for a red lip and the "crayon" type is one of my faves because it's so easy to apply :)

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  3. The colour looks beautiful!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour looks great on you! I was just wondering which you prefer, the Clinique Chubby Sticks or the Revlon Lip Butters?

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chubby sticks all the way! Such better quality!

      Delete
  5. I've been looking for a good fall color and this one looks amazing! Plus, the prices for these Chubby Sticks aren't that expensive for such a great product! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I nominated you for a liebster award :) http://thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html?showComment=1377355145779#c892798866532723191

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to get the chubby sticks, love the colour you got :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried any of the Chubby Sticks, but this shade looks lovely! Thanks for the swatch. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this colour is gorgeous! I've been looking for a browny-brick red shade so I wouldn't mind splashing out on this, it will be perfect for Autumn. x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I had no idea that these were so pigmented?! Such a gorgeous shade, and it looks beautiful against your skin tone xx

    Gem - Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks lovely on you! I just have been having second thought on buying this because I heard that you have to sharpen thus wasting precious product :(

    xoxo,
    Maxieissuper

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a pretty color -- reminds me of autumn and cinnamon, as opposed to the usual pinks, reds, and magentas i see in lip crayons. so glad i stumbled across your blog, it's awesome! can't wait to see more (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a perfect fall/winter color! Thank you so much!

      Delete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin