Avon Super Extend Infinitize Mascara

Hello guys! Let me start off by saying I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to Avon products. I just don't like them very much. But with this mascara, that's not the case.





With a curved wand, plastic wide bristles and a strange round shape, it caught my attention.




The reason I stumbled across this is because one of my friends owns it and was raving about how good it was, so obviously I had to try it. These are the results.




(My eye looks so gloomy in the first one. I apologize for that. I realized that was the only 'ok' picture I took of my eye without mascara right after I put the mascara on.)
As soon as I applied this, I fell in love. It gives me great volume, it doesn't clump exaggeratedly and adds a lot of length. I would not use it on my bottom lashes during the day tho because it might be a bit too much, but for going out at night it's perfect. The brush is huge so it gets all the lashes with one swipe. I have one coat on my bottom lashes and two coats on my upper ones. I recommend this mascara if you want your lashes to look thicker and with more volume.

What do you think? Would you try this mascara?

GFC is not going to be available soon, so follow me on bloglovin' to stay up-to-date. 

33 comments:

  1. You were definitely blessed on the eyelash front, because yours are so nice and long and thick. Really jealous. This mascara looks amazing and makes your eyes stand out so much! Wow. Really impressed with this.
    Just out of curiosity - are you going to be doing any negative reviews? I feel like they're as useful as positive reviews so I know what not to buy and the reasons why you didn't like it. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I plan on doing a mascara review for one that everyone seems to rave about and I didn't like that much. Keep your eyes peeled for it! :)

      Delete
  2. looks great! did you change your blog style up a little? it looks great!
    kallie ButFirstCoffeeBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did actually, thanks for noticing! xx

      Delete
  3. This makes your lashes look really pretty :) x
    silverscreenbeautyqueen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such beautiful lashes! The mascara definitely enhances them, great review!

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think you already had amazing eyelashes! Although it does look pretty good.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packaging, your lashes are AMAZING! Can I have your lower lashes? Hahaha xxx
    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the review and it seems like a great mascara. But I think I love my Maybelline Falsies to much to cheat on it, haha <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would try this out! Looks great :)

    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com
    (New blog post: My Favorite Youtubers!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review and love the before and after shots!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lashes look uh-mazing!!!!! Looks like a really good mascara :)

    New GFC follower here :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review! beautiful look!
    I added you by g+too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks amazing! I know a lady who sells Avon who always raves about their mascaras, its great to read a review on it! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow it looks like this mascara is great!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that looks really pretty!
    I love your blog design. where did you get it? :)

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from a blog design shop. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  16. The effect you get is pretty amazing !!! Always like to try out new mascaras ... have to try it !!!

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr

    Natassa,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin