This or That Tag!

I got a hold of this beauty tag thanks to Dany so you can go and check hers out as well, if you'd like.






So this pretty much works like this. You answer 'this or that' type questions on a couple of subjects and then tag whoever you want. Yay! Let's do this...

MAKEUP:
1. blush or bronzer - blush 
2. lipgloss or lipstick - lipstick
3. eyeliner or mascara - mascara definitely 
4. foundation or concealer - concealer
5. neutral or color eyeshadow - neutral
6. pressed or loose eyeshadow - pressed
7. brush or sponge - brush

NAILS:
1. opi or china glaze - china glaze
2. long or short - just at the end of my fingertip
3. acrylic or natural - natural
4. brights or darks - darks
5. flower or no flower - no flower

BODY:
1. perfume or body splash - perfume for going out & body splash for at home
2. lotion or body butter - both
3. body wash or soap - body wash
4. lush or other bath company - never tried lush unfortunately so bath and body works

FASHION:
1. jeans or sweat pants - both
2. long sleeve or short - with puertorican heat? short sleeves or no sleeves all the way
3. dress or skirt - dress 
4. stripes or plaid - stripes
5. flip flops or sandals - sandals & flip flops in the summer 
6. scarves or hats - hats (gotta hide those bad hair days)
7. studs or dangle earrings - studs
8. necklaces or bracelets - necklaces
9. heels or flats - both
10. cowboy boots or riding boots - don't really like boots
11. jacket or hoodie - jacket
12. forever 21 or charlotte russe - zara (ok ok forever 21 haha)
13. abercrombie or hollister - considering abercrombie is ridiculously expensive (50 bucks for shorts 
                                               or a simple blouse? haha no) and i've never tried hollister so
14. saks 5th ave or nordstrom - both

HAIR:
1. curly or straight - wavy
2. bun or ponytail - both
3. bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins
4. hairspray or gel - neither
5. long or short - tried both, settled on medium length 
6. light or dark - dark
7. side swept bangs or front bangs - had side swept bangs since eight grade, so glad i grew them out
8. up or down: depends

RANDOM:
1. rain or shine - shine
2. summer or winter - summer
3. fall or spring - season wise, spring. fashion wise, fall
4. chocolate or vanilla - chocolate
5. east coast or west coast - both  

For this I tag:

- Rena!

- Gina!

- Parie!

- Kallie!

- Raisa!

If you do it, be sure to link your post in the comments below. I'd love to see your answers!

Who knows what will happen to GFC, so be sure to follow me on bloglovin' so I don't loose any of you lovelies!



41 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll try to do this tag soon!! yay!!!
    But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers. We have some common interests, it seems. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    Love,
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yanzel thanks for tagging me :D I'll post the link of the tag as soon as I do it Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post- thanks for sharing!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also you should try Lush- you will be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is a fab tag! I might do this so my readers get to know me a little bit more :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'd love to see your answers!

      Delete
  7. Here it is, my this or that tag
    http://versace-of-curvy.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks for tagging me :) I'll complete it when I have some free time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww! thanks for tagging me will get this up later this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag post :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun post! You've got a really nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post!
    i dont think anyone prefers rain other than at night time!
    following you now

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the blog girl!

    I wanted to personally invite you to enter my Sephora & Zoya giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com/2013/05/zoya-ulta-100-follower-giveaway.html

    Xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun post , love the tags and such fabulous choices!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin,Twitter and Facebook, leave a comment and I"ll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you said wavy for hair! We are going to have so many alike when I do it. I am going to do this tag really soon! thanks for tagging me! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ree, can't wait to see yours!

      Delete
  16. I agree with you, both buns and ponytails are perfect!! <3
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, especially with this summer heat!

      Delete
  17. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://www.beautybanterblog.com/2013/06/liebster-award-x-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really interesting to read, I love seeing what everybody picks for this tag, we're all so different! x

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry it took me so long to come check yours out!! We do have quite a few the same, loved reading this :))!
    xx
    - A

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow I love this tag :D I might have to do this one, I love doing them as I think it's a great way for the readers to know the blogger behind the blog :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did this tag too! I love how some answers are completely different than mine but some are so similar :)
    I hope you can check it out! And please check out my blog and tell me what you think :)
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com/2013/05/beauty-this-or-that-tag.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin