Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014

When I made this blog, I told myself that I was not going to use euphemisms because it didn't seem very professional to do so but this deserves an exception...

Ohh my gosh! There is not a single piece of this collection that I don't love and wish it was hanging in my closet. It is amazing! Burberry, being my favorite british fashion house, never ceases to impress me. With its timeless and yet still modern and classy pieces, Christopher Bailey has blown me away yet again.

This collection features lots of blacks and pastels. Pencil skirts, slouchy cardigans, long-lapelled coats and transparent patterned skirts and dresses. Some pieces give sort of an edgy, 'tomboy' vibe (which i love) while others give a very sweet, mature vibe (which i love as well).

With that I'd like to share my favorite looks of the collection. Although I did love everything, there are some pieces that stood out amongst the others.






  Can you say business chic?

Just give me the whole ensemble. I'm ready for work now!

It's all about the trench.

The bag! And the coat! Agh!

 What's not to love here? 

I want it all!

Holy skirts! And everything else for that matter.

What a blouse!

No way, José! This coat is saying my name!

Wow! What woman wouldn't look stunning in one of these? Eeep!
(pictures source)


 So there you have my top 10 looks from the collection. I feel like mixing business with pleasure with these. So stunning! This was an A+ in my book. I can actually hear my closet crying because it doesn't have them and my wallet sobbing because it can't afford them. Sigh... One day.

What are some of your favorite looks? (If you're into this type of clothing, of course)

Who knows what will happen to GFC, (apparently it's going away in a month) so be sure to follow me on bloglovin' so I don't loose any of you lovelies!




32 comments:

  1. Love Burberry!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirts in the seventh picture are to die for!! Love all of these looks. My wallet is crying too..one day when I'm rich I'll buy all of it! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! I want all these dresses!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my i am absolutely in love with the dress in the 3rd picture, the skirt in the 6th and the mint blazers in the 7th! the dresses in the last picture are also stunning! thank you so much for sharing this i think i have fallen completely in love with it all haha

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection too! It's perfection, especially the dresses at the bottom! :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so hard to pick a favourite! Such a great collection :)

    Jade x

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so lovely. I adore those black skinnys. And those dresses at the end? Forget about it! They are gorgeous!!
    <3 Kallie
    But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those extra long pencil skirts are really unique, I think I might love them!!

    Katie's Beautique

    Follow me on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again!
    I've tagged you in the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag. You can read about it HERE
    If you do it let me know so I can see your answers! :)

    And don't worry I'm still going to do the This or That tag you tagged me in! I'm on a backorder or tags right now :) I'm excited to do the This or That one!

    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love those dresses in the last picture! Wow - gorgeous.

    I just happened to stumble upon your blog and I noticed - we have the same design! :o haha what a coincidence!

    <3 your newest follower :)

    Ellie @
    Serendipitous Whimsicality

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this collection! Your blog is gorgeous btw! :)
    Hope you're having a Fierce & Fabulous Sunday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice blog!

    http://brunettetrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, Burberry is always so flawless! I love their structured coats and jackets! And if I hadn't already gotten married, I'd be begging for that last dress in white! The simple bow detailing on the back and the ruching on the front is so classic with a touch of romance! Lovely! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
  14. such an amazing collection! love your blog :)
    http://lydiham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin