My Birthday & Father's Day Weekend!

Hello guys! As some of you may not know, this saturday 15th of June was my birthday! And the day after was fathers day, so this weekend was a very busy but great one for me.

On friday I went to dinner at Macaroni Grill with some of my best friends and we had a lovely time. Here is a picture of the makeup I wore.









Wearing:
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B40
- Mac's Charcoal Brown on my brows
- Mac's Painterly Paint Pot as eyeshadow base
- Bootycall & Tease from the Naked 2 palette in my eyes
- Mac's gel eyeliner in black ink
- Benefit Boi-Ing concealer
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
- Covergirl's Lashblast Volume & Lashblast Luxe
- Bare Minerals Warmth as contour
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- Wet & Wild Cherry Picking lipstick










On saturday I went shopping with my mom to Plaza Las Americas and the first thing we did was go to the Benefit makeup counter at Macy's because she wanted to get her makeup done as well as buy a couple things. Since it was my birthday, I took that as an excuse to get my makeup done too. My look was more for a night out and hers was more for daytime.

Makeup:
- Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation
- Hello Flawless powder
- Boi-Ing concealer
- Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer
- Creaseless Cream Shadows in R.S.V.P. and No Pressure!
- Smokin' Eyes kit (pink and black eyeshadow & black kohl pencil)
- They're Real! Mascara
- Dallas powder as contour
- Hervana blush
- Sugarbomb lipgloss

On mom:
- all I can remember is the BadGal Plum mascara & that she loved it so much, she bought it.
(excuse the first pic, it was a derp haha)




On sunday I spent the whole day with my dad at my grandmas house. We shared stories and had some good laughs with the rest of the family (from his side, since my parents are divorced). He bought me a baskin robbins cake (my fav) to sing me happy birthday and then we went to my stepmom's house.

Makeup:
- Shiseido Perfect Refining foundation
- Mac's Charcoal Brown on the brows
- Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini as base
- Half Baked, Tease, Chopper & Foxy from the Naked 2
- Mac's gel eyeliner in black ink
- Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
- Benefit's Coralista blush
- Wet & Wild's Cherry Picking lipstick


That's my father and my 10 month old baby sister Jade in the picture. 









I'd like to take this little moment to thank Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter for her amazing fathers day gift idea (see here). I added my own little twist to it with the letters made with paper and some writing that says "love you dad" on the A. I added our first names in the bottom and well, myself in the pictures instead of just her because I thought it'd be better for my dad. I'd also like to thank my grandma for making my sister laugh (very necessary) and my best friend Karina, for taking the pictures. It wasn't an easy task. Haha.




(Krystal is my baby sisters first name & Yanzel is mine.) I 
like to use my (in this case our) middle name in social media, instead of my first, because they are easier to pronounce and memorize in english.










As soon as he saw this he started smiling and got so overwhelmed that he started crying so he went to hug me and then I started sobbing and then my aunts who were there started crying as well, so it ended up being a sob fest that moment. Haha. Safe to say, he absolutely loved the gift and I'm even getting teary eyed while writing this. As you can tell, my family & I are really close.

This is the once in a while lifestyle post exception because it was my birthday. Please forgive me for the not-so-good quality of the pictures since they are all from my phone. I forgot my camera, ugh.


Google reader is being removed on the 1st of July, so please if you have not followed me on Bloglovin' I would love it if you did. This way you can keep up with mine and everyone elses blog. Thank you! 


24 comments:

  1. Great idea of your father's gift from you :D You can go to macys and get your makeup done for free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bueno, si vas a comprar algo de seguro pues puedes pedir que te maquillen y lo hacen. Aunque me imagino que te podrían maquillar sin comprar nada pero yo encuentro que después que pasaron todo ese trabajo maquillándote pues es bueno comprar algo haha. Gracias! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Vitalumiere foundation, great look!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog! Great photos. You're pretty! Follow me via GFC and I'll follow you, doll. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that first look on you! Those jewel tones are really complementary to your gorgeous skin! I also love how you mix and match high end products with drugstore finds! Fantastic! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so much like your Mum! The make-up is very pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww! you're all so pretty! hope you had a lovely weekend Zoe

    Parie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup is fabulous. Hope you enjoyed the weekend a lot. I got something very similar for my dad when I was little. So glad there's still nice, simply cute stuff like that still around. :)


    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these are the gifts that really get the tears flowing haha.

      Delete
  8. Happy late birthday, Zoe! Your gift to your dad was great! I really like the benefit foundation and all your looks are really cute! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fathers day gift was TOO CUTE!
    Saturday's makeup is my favorite, I think. Although I adore the lip color on Friday!
    xxKallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the make up looks amazing! I really like the bright lip on you that you had for your birthday! Happy birthday girl! Hope you had a good one! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page
    flower pictures

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your work on this site is very good.

    scuba diving in cyprus - Padi Instructor Training Cyprus Dive Centre, PADI Scuba Diving Internships in Ayia Napa and Protaras Cyprus. Dive trips, package holidays, Zenobia shipwreck

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin