Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer

Since I've been here in SoCal the no humidity thing has been really taking effect on my skin. It has been making it very dry which made me go on the hunt for a moisturiser for my, no instead of oily, combination skin. I have read and heard great things about the Origins GinZing moisturizer and how it's good for oily skins since it's oil free so I decided to give it a try. 


I am so in love with this moisturizer. First of all, it smells amazing. It has a lovely orange smell that's not too strong or overpowering, but enough to wake you up in the morning and brighten up dull skin. What I love most about this is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling like I got too much on it. It absorbs into my skin and feels like I didn't put anything on but still moisturized, which makes it great to use before foundation. It does not make my skin shiny or produce more oil. I prefer to use it only int he morning just because of the scent and the lightness of it. At night I usually use something a bit more heavy like the Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream (expect a review of that one very soon). You can get this moisturizer in the US at Sephora for $26.50 and if you're in the UK at Boots for 23.00 pounds.





16 comments:

  1. I reallly want to try this- I have never really found a moisturiser that I love! also I love the packaging...orange is my favourite colour :)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds like a lovely moisturiser. Definitely one for the skincare wish list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can, you should totally give it a try.

      Delete
  3. Love this products. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Definitely a winter skincare staple.

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sold on anything orange scented. Definitely need to give this a go x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was literally just thinking I wanted something to brighten up my skin. I will check this out! Where are you in SoCal? I just moved here too =]
    Lovely blog!

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're really interested you should give it a go! I'm in San Bernardino.

      Delete
  7. I think I need this one in my routine!

    xx
    https://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful review, love these products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin