First Impressions: California

Hello everyone. You're all probably wondering where I've been for the past four months. Well... See for yourself.






I know I've been M.I.A. and I apologize. It took me a while to get a hold of things with all the school work, the social stuff plus my laptop's wifi card being broken, but I'm back home having some free time, fixed laptop and ready to get back to it. I've missed blogging too much.

California was incredible! Such an eye opening experience. I've learned so much in these past four months there and I'm so happy that I get to go back and continue the rest of my sophomore year of college there. It was an amazing opportunity that I could just not let pass.

I'm going to be posting much more now that I got the hang of things. You'll be seeing a bit more student posts so I'm exited about those and a lot more product reviews since I've had to change my skin regime due to the weather. Ohh & of course lots of outfit posts since I can finally wear proper winter clothes. At last! But now for the good stuff, beauty.

The weather there is absolutely dry, no humidity what-so-ever, which meant my hair had no frizz. I swear, I never had a bad hair day there. It was incredible. My skin, well it was somewhat bittersweet. Let me explain. My face here in PR is so oily, to the point where I have to blot two or three times a day. Over there, it actually got dry. I mean, I would still get a tiny bit shiny in my T-zone but never to the point of having to blot so many times a day. But my body did get super dry. As soon as I stepped out of the shower I would have to bathe in body cream otherwise my skin would crack. It was awful. But I didn't absolutely hate it cause finally my complexion wasn't oily. I was so happy haha. This gave me the chance to try out new foundations, skin creams and even highlighters. Ahh, I'm so exited for all the product reviews to come.

For those who stayed, thank you so much and please bare with me for the following week so I can check everyone's blogs again and get in the loop.



7 comments:

  1. Aw looks lovely there, so jealous, what a great opportunity!
    Dry skin can be awful but as long as you keep moisturised it's a blessing in disguise, haha :P
    Looking forward to some more posts from you, I missed your blog!

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    Have fun in Cali :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to California, but it sure does look gorgeous over there, you lucky duck. ;) We've missed you here in the blogosphere, so I'm glad you're back, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Juliana! I've missed it too!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We received a superior book on that matter from our local library and most books exactly where not as influensive as your information. Im quite glad to see such facts which I was searching for a long time.
    Sracing Game

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin