Mac 217 Brush: Worth it?








The answer is: absolutely YES!

I've been seeing this brush on my favorite youtube beauty gurus videos for months and a couple of weeks ago I decided to give it a try. And let me tell you... Totally worth the splurge! This brush is perfect for so many things. I love using it on my crease, outer corner, all over the lid, for blending, and even putting on concealer on occasions when I can't seem to find another brush or just feel like using this one. It is so soft yet strong so it holds together perfectly. Blends eyeshadow so well, it's amazing! I would consider this brush as a multi-task one for your eyes because for everything that I've used it, it has done a perfect job.

Those girls who are doubtful about buying one; give it a shot! I promise you will not be disappointed. This brush costs $25.00 (I know, ouch) but it's worth it. I would seriously consider buying another one so I don't have to clean mine so often while doing just one look. But that won't be too soon for me. Still gotta recover from the first one. Whoops.

Do you own one? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Tanya Burr always talks about Mac brushes and how good they are! They are now on my list of things to get :) xx Rena

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin