April Favorites!




















Hello everyone! These are the products that I've been using kind of daily all through the month of April. It's also kind of my "lazy" and "uni ugh" everyday makeup. Haha.

1. M.A.C. Blush in Stay Pretty. This blush is definitely in my top three. It gives me the perfect kind of  "flushed" cheeks. It's not too strong and not too light, it's just perfect for my complexion.

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 005 Silky Beige. It keeps my face matte for the longest time. It doesn't add too much to my makeup or make it look cake-y or change it at all. It's super light and lasts for so long.

3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15. This was actually a gift from my mom a while ago but I've been using it so much recently. It has a really different smell but it's not bad at all. It makes my lips super soft and the spf protects against the suns rays.

4. Benefit Her Glossiness in Who Are You Wearing? This was actually my first lipgloss ever. My mom got it for me back in '09 (that explains the packaging, their lip glosses are different now) when I first started getting interested in makeup. I kept in my bag for all this time and just last month I rediscovered it and now I can't seem to give it a break. After all this time the lipgloss has not developed any smell what so ever. It is still in great condition, I love it so much! I still have a bit left so I'm hoping I can make it last for maybe another month or so, but I will definitely repurchase the new one.

5. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I don't have the exact color for this because it doesn't say so on the bottle and I can't remember it's name but it is super good. I wanted this as soon as I saw Tanya Burr rave about how much she loved it and I needed to try it for myself. It is amazing. It really does make my eyes look wide awake and it has such good coverage.  

6. Covergirl Lashblast Fusion. This is pretty much my everyday mascara. I love using it for uni and those days that I don't feel like covering my eyelashes in lots of mascara. It's the perfect combination between lengthening and volumizing. It doesn't clump, smudge or flake for me. I love it!

7. Clean N Clear Mattifying Moisturizer. This moisturizer is my savior! I have really oily skin and this is absolutely perfect for giving my face that daily moisture it needs plus keeping it oil free for the longest. This is a product I will repurchase and honestly cannot be without.

8. Burberry Brit Sheer. I got this perfume last year because my best friend told me about how good it was so I decided to try the small roll on version in case I didn't like how it smelled on me and boy, was she right. It smells ahh-mazing. I love fruity-flowery perfumes and this one is the perfect combination of the two. I kind of put it aside at the beginning of the year, because I was focused on the ones I received as gifts by family members, and decided to give it a try again last month and now it's my fav. I will definitely be purchasing the big bottle as soon as I run out.

9. Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent.  I absolutely love using this to rid my face of any oil right before I put on my makeup. It's cleans my face so well and leaves it feeling refreshed and oil free. It is a bit harsh so I recommend people with sensitive skin to get the one specifically made for sensitive skins. Mine is not so sensitive so it's perfect for me. You can tell I'm almost running out so it's time to get a new one.

What are your April favorites? Do you own any of these? What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. rimmel wake me up concealer is the next one I'm going to get once I run out of the one I have now! great products :) xx Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo! I've featured you in my latest blog post! Have a peek. Its one of the question and answer things...hope you havent done it before/don't mind!

    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that powder from rimmel is the best! love your blog so much - followed! Check out mine if you like - classnadglitter.blogspot.com

    Parie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check yours out. x

      Delete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin