UK Beauty Swap with Those Stars That Shine

Hello everyone! So a few weeks ago Sarah saw my international beauty wish list post and contacted me about wanting to get me a product from it so I suggested "why don't we make this a swap?" and thus this little shindig was born. I was so exited for this because I've been wanting to try makeup brands from the UK since I started being invested in makeup so when this opportunity came, I was eager to say yes. You can check out everything I got Sarah here and a video of her reaction here. I was flattered with her reaction. Sorry I couldn't film mine, Sarah. 

Her package arrived in such good condition, I was so happy. Which later made me feel bad when I saw that hers arrived all messed up. Sigh. Sorry about that Sarah! As soon as I unwrapped the outer paper I saw this baby. I think this is a glossybox box? (correct me if I'm wrong guys please) and loved it!


As soon as I opened it, a strong candy scent hit me like a slap, not even kidding. I had to know what that scent was. It had Sarah's little note on top and every product was individually wrapped which made them a surprise for me except for a little hand written note on each one. Love the personal touch.



1. Sleek Face Contour Kit. This is an item from the wishlist and honestly I'm so happy I got it, thank you Sarah. The contour color is amazing, bit dark for me but I can always use less. Can't wait to give this more use.

2. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. These eyeshadows surpassed my expectations. They are incredibly pigmented, barely any fallout and last for so long. I seriously cannot wait to give this more use. 

3. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. So this little post is what smelled so strongly of candy. It tastes so good. Thank you so much for getting it for me Sarah! 

4. Bourjois Eyeshadow Sticks. I have not tried these but I'm exited to since Sarah says they're pretty darn good. Loved the colors you got me, I needed a good shinny brown. 

5. MUA 1D Harry Lipstick. I am not gonna lie, I fangirled like crazy when I saw this. Sarah's reaction to the Happy Booster blush was basically mine but double. Such a nice red color, I thought it was gonna be cheap and ugly to be honest, but it's not. It's so freaking good. I absolutely love it! Thank you Sarah!!

6. 2True Red Tint. I feel like this is a dupe for the Benefit Bene Tint and I'm so happy I have it cause benefit's is too expensive. I'll be giving this a ton of use. 

7. Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I am in love with this bronzer! It gives the most natural color that looks exactly like a contour shadow and not just a brown line on your cheeks. I know it doesn't smell like chocolate nor says chocolate anywhere in the package but I already associate it with chocolate so it stays like that haha. It does smell pretty amazing tho. 

8. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Luna. These came to the US probably a week before Sarah sent me her package so it was already late to tell her but I was waiting for her package to try it before purchasing one. Needless to say, I love it. It does stick to my dry patches tho, but since I have my lip scrub now (thank you again Sarah) I just fix that right up before application. The color is gorgeous too. For me it works as a nude with a hint of peach. Love it! Plus, mine now will say apocalips instead of show offs so that's pretty cool, I guess. 

9. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Holy wow. Talk about full coverage. This thing is amazing! I so wish they were available in the US. Sarah, you got me the perfect color, thank you so much. I'm definitely purchasing this when I run out. 

Again, thank you so much for agreeing to do this with me Sarah. It was such an honor and so much fun to shop for you, even better to open your package. I'm glad you liked everything I got you and I loved everything you got me. I will put it to great use. Thank you!! I really hope I can do this again with some other blogger. 




Ps. Sorry all these posts have been delayed. I have just started my semester at CSUSB and I've been a bit busy with getting acquainted with housing and with my classes. Thank you for being patient and posts will be coming up again shortly. Thanks for reading lovelies!


12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked everything!!! I'm glad the 1D lipstick wasn't rubbish, I haven't tried them so I wasnt sure (MUA lipsticks are brilliant normally so I had high hopes).
    Later we could maybe do another swap, new things are released so often here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An international swap is a great way to get those products we can't here in the US!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you got an apocalips!! lovely package! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! There are so many items in your swap that I wanna try out too. Btw, I just found your blog and am loving it. I'm your new follower now! (:

    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet idea! I love the bubblegum lip scrub, i always buy it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted that LUSH scrub for awhile! Hope to see some reviews soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer during a swap last year and I love it x

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin