Back to Uni Haul

This is a rather small haul but since I'm gonna be in California by the time this goes up, I know I'm gonna want to visit the stores over there and go crazy so I didn't want to spend that much money here in PR. 


Zara
Spaghetti Strap Blouse - $35.90

White T-Shirt - $9.90
Office City Bag - $90
I call this an investment for my job because it fits all my documents and laptop plus, it's cute come on.

Forever 21
Love T-Shirt - $10.80

White Pocket T-Shirt - $8.80

Blue Printed Jeans - $22.80

Earrings - $1.80

Oui Necklace - $2.80

Penny Lane Necklace - $2.80

Aeropostale 
Boyfriend Jean - $30.00
Sorry about the bag missing in the picture, the pants were a gift from my father. 

Sephora
Anastasia Brow Wiz - $21.00
UD Revolution Sample Lipstick - 100 point perks
Becca Ever Matte Primer - 100 points perks
CaudalĂ­e Cleansing Water - $14.00
Real Techniques Brush - $11.00 (on ebay)
Samples - Hourglass Immaculate Foundation, Boscia Peel Mud Mask, Marc Jacobs Foundation









19 comments:

  1. You got some great things. I love that hourglass foundation.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try it and see if I like it. I'm anxious.

      Delete
  2. Zoe I need to get to a Zara hahaa,
    I'm so glad i'm back at Uni now :)

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul !!! I'm going back to uni as well i loved the first necklace :)

    NovembreBeaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul! I l got the Zara City bag for Christmas and have used it everyday since!

    Love the blue printed trousers

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been after the Zara city office bag for ages! It's always sold out in the uk :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back, I was wondering where you'd gone! And I love that bag... but these are all items you can get great use out of!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Hourglass Immaculate foundation. I think you'll like the sample you got too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your blog button on 'but first, coffee' and I am loving your blog! The theme is so pretty! I've been wanting to try basically every single thing you got from sephora! I also love the bag from zara! I always see people with such gorgeous bags from there and never think to look myself!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely love your blog zoe!
    found you via the blogger birthdays button (we have the same birthday)
    keep up the fabulousness :)

    www.zeenaxena.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the "Oui" neckpiece!

    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin