Versatile Blogger Award

Hello guys! I am happy to share that Ana at Ana Céline Labod (love the name!) nominated me for the versatile blogger award. It consists of you sharing 7 random facts about yourself and then nominating 7 people for this award who will do the same. So with that, let's start.



1. The top of my hands are lighter than the rest of my body. It's so weird, don't even ask. I inherited it from my grandpa because him & my aunt have it as well. Doesn't matter if I go to the beach and get a full body tan, my hands will stay lighter. Ohh well. 

2. I'm scared of commitment. (product wise)

3. I have barely used makeup this summer so that's why there was no august favorites post, sorry! 

4. I've never seen The Little Mermaid. If I did when I was a child, I do not remember anything. 

5. I used to bite my nails until I got braces in 9th grade/Jan 2009. 

6. I still haven't gotten my braces off. Tsk tsk. 

7. When people ask me about my favorite TV show a war starts in my head because I can never choose between The Nanny, The Office, How I Met Your Mother & Friends. 

Now I tag the following lovely people:
- Juliana from Style Generis
- Rena from Kiss and Makeup
- Katie from Kate Spitz
- Sarah from Those Stars That Shine
- Natalie from Salt and Sail

And of course whoever wants to do this tag. Don't forget to leave your links in the comments so I can take a look at yours. 




11 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!! I'm going to try and not be boring with my facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me, Zoe! I was so not expecting it and am very touched that you thought of me. :) I will try my very best to make my seven facts interesting enough!

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you are such a sweetie for nominating me. It means a lot :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha my legs are always darker than the rest of my body for some inexplicable reason. And I still bite my nails if I don't paint them!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the award sweety ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! My stomach is darker than the rest of me for some reason hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin