International Beauty Wishlist

Hello guys! I'm finally done with my first year of university. I still can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was graduating from High School and now I'm a sophomore in college. Times goes by so fast. Now to enjoy my three months of summer vacation! 

Continuing with the actual post haha... 

These are products that are not yet available here, or are from the UK that I have been absolutely dying to try. I hear so many people rave about them and I just need to get my hands on them.

1. Bioderma. 
        















2. Rimmel Appocalips Lip Laquers
        










3. Sleek Contour Kit
         











4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
         














5. Lush Lip Scrub













6. Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer













I think I have more but these are the ones that are on top of my list. I know I can pretty much get these on a couple of websites but I just don't feel keen about paying shipping. Sigh. But if they don't bring them here soon then that will have to do. Or just wait until the next time I'm in the states.

What are your thoughts on these products? Do you own any? Are they worth it?

(none of the pictures above are mine, copyright belongs to their rightful owners)

20 comments:

  1. I really want a Sleek eyeshadow palette but the one I want doesn't ship to America! Ugh so frustrating! Im trying to think of this as my excuse to go to London :) Great list of products, I am a huge fan of the lip scrubs xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try those lip scrubs asap. It's a must. Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, new follower to your blog :)
    I'm dying to try bioderma too! I heard its coming to the UK? I'm in the US and we can get it online, but I'm going to be in Paris in July so I'm planning to scoop some up! Haha, I have a little list of products to get while I'm in Paris and London that I can't get here in the states!
    I'm also dying to try the chocolate bronzer, I've heard great things and it just looks like such an amazing color!
    But First, Coffee
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh a trip to Europe! Sounds lovely. The chocolate bronzer looks so good, I need to try it. Thank you Kallie! x

      Delete
  3. I have the lush lip scrub! :) It's amazing, leaves your lips so soft.

    Sarah x
    herstyletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bioderma is SO worth it. I can't say enough good things about it. They have it readily available in Dubai (of all places?!) where I grew up, so every time my mum flies home to the UK I make sure she brings me a fix of Bioderma!!

    Also, just stumbled across your lovely blog :) Hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

      Delete
  5. The Lush lip scrubs are amazing! definitely try it out if you can! i've been wanting to try the bourjois bronzer for ages now! Funny how we sell the foundations here, but not the bronzers...:( xx

    Daphne
    Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a sugar fresh one that looks like a great dupe. I might buy that one until.

      Delete
  6. I'd definitely recommend the real techniques brush, lush lip scrub and appocalips lip glosses! They're all great products - hope you get your hands on them soon!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really want that expert face brush!

      Delete
  7. I own the first 5 items on this list and they are all great. I would definitely recommend trying to get your hands on them! Hopefully you find a site with cheap postage :)
    Also, I am a new follower to your blog, it's great!
    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 2, 3 and 5. I honestly love all sleek products in the UK they are really affordable and made really really well. Hopefully you'll be able to find them soon. Have you tried eBay for them you might be able to get them at a good price from there. :)


    http://thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have but some of the sellers don't ship to Puerto Rico. /:

      Delete
    2. Thats so mad, I wouldn't have thought it would have cost that much to ship them. Most of the things are quite small ( and light!)

      Delete
    3. It does, it's ridiculous!

      Delete
  9. Want to get your hands on Bioderma?
    I've just opened up an online French skincare boutique where I stock Bioderma and many other cult favorites, as well as products that are difficult to purchase outside of France! Worldwide shipping!
    I'd love if you came by and had a look around~

    www.frenchcares.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin