Liebster Award!


First of all, thank you so much to the wonderful Holly from Tea and Blush for tagging me in this Liebster Award tag! You are great!

So this basically works like this. A beauty blogger tags you and within their post, they have to ask you 11 questions. Then I have to answer those and put 11 random/interesting facts about myself. Once I've put my post together, I tag 11 awesome bloggers and ask 11 questions of my own. Sound good?

Let's get to it, shall we.


Holly's questions for me. 

1. What's the snack you reach for after a busy, stressful day?
        I usually go for a spoonful of peanut butter. Maybe some sort of fruit like a banana or
        watermelon.
        It takes the afternoon blues away.

2. What's the worst job you've ever had? 
        I have actually had only one job in high school and it wasn't that bad. It was in promotions
        and they payed really well so I kind of liked it.

3. If you had to recommend one makeup product to me, what would it be? 
        I would recommend to you the Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer. It's good for summer
        because it has spf. It has good coverage for being a moisturizer, it leaves your skin feeling
        super good, and it smells amazing!

4. What did you have for dinner last night? 
        I had smoked salmon and avocado sushi and boy was it good!

5. What would be your plan of action if there was a zombie apocalypse? 
        Become like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider and hunt them down, idk? Haha.

6. How did you choose your blog name? 
        Well, I'm from the caribbean and I decided to have a blog name with that in it. I first
        wanted caribbeandreams but a travel site or something had that one so I came up with
        caribbeanflower and I loved it.

7. What's your favorite thing to do on monday nights? 
        I love to go to the museum here with my best friend and see the art. Maybe listen to some
        presentations for my current job? Going to get froyo always makes my mondays better!

8. What book are you reading at the moment? 
        Well, I have a lot of books on hold at the moment because of finals week at uni. As soon as
        it ends, I'm getting back to finishing Something Blue by Emily Griffin, Looking For Alaska
        by John Green (I actually started reading this back in 2011 but something bad happened in
        it and I was so upset that I set the book down and never finished it) and I can't wait to start
        reading You Get So Alone At Times That It Just Makes Sense by Charles Bukowski.

9. What 3 things do you need to get you trough the day? 
        My music, my friends/family and my phone.

10. What do you like most about yourself? 
        My legs, eyes & eyelashes. And that I'm very passionate about everything that I do.

11. Do you collect anything? 
        My fashion magazines. And I have a box for all the birthday and special occasions cards I
        have gotten since I was fourteen, plus some keepsakes. It's sort of like a memory box.

11 Random Facts About Me
1. My favorite accessory are shoes! 
2. I hate facebook. 
3. My favorite color is orange and burgundy as a close second.
4. I love dancing.
5. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
6. My favorite american designer is Marc Jacobs. 
7. I love to read.
8. I'm a synchronized swimmer.
9. My friends and family mean the world to me.
10. After being an only child for all of my 18 years of life, I now have a 9 month old baby sister.
11. I don't wanna have children until I'm 30. 


I choose to tag these lovely bloggers!

Rena from Kiss and Makeup

Zoe from That's Zoe

Dany from Bluebells & Owls

Sarah from 500 Days of Fashion

Becky from Beauty Becky

Pauline from Elle S'Appelle Pauline

Emily at Pretty Please

Sassy at Sassy's Space

Becky at Runway

Vanessa at Circle of Chaos

Kelly at Daydreams & Daisychains


Now, my questions for you all are...

1. What's your favorite makeup brand? 

2.  If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you be and why?

3. Favorite book?

4. If you were stuck in an island and could only have three objects, what would those be?

5. Makeup product you cannot live without.

6. Favorite band?

7. Name a song that makes you feel nostalgic.

8. Jeans or skirts?

9. What are your plans for summer?

10. Scary movies or comedy movies?

11. Did you have a good day yesterday? 



(Don't forget to comment on this post so I can go check out your answers!) 




7 comments:

  1. thank you so much!! :) I can't wait to do this post! Im writing so many papers for finals right now and its stressing me out ): xx Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't worry, I'm exactly the same with uni.

      Delete
  2. congrats on your nomination!
    By the way, just wanted to say that your bloglovin link still directs us to your previous blog. Just saying :)
    Love,
    Dany
    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I didn't realize it! xx

      Delete
    2. Hi girl! I finally wrote the post :D http://bluebellsandowls.blogspot.mx/2013/07/two-more-liebster-awards.html
      Thank you so much for nominating me!
      Love,
      Dany

      Delete
  3. Random fact number 4. I love dancing so much! I loved doing my liebster award post. It's always so interesting reading personal things about blogger. It gives the URL more of a face, if you get what I mean.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin