New Blog Design!

Hello everyone! So if some of you may or may not have noticed, I changed templates a while ago, but I stated that my blog design was still in progress. That's because over the last month and a half I've been working with Kathryn, one half of Effie, on my finishing touches.





I would like to give this girl a million thank you's because she has been so nice, helpful and has put up with all my incessant demands on the design. She always took in account my interests and any changes that I wanted to make.  She captured the theme of my blog so well. 

I am so glad that I chose her to do my design. I am so happy with it. You can tell that I was a bit demanding because it took almost two months to make, but that's how great she was. She was patient and extremely helpful. I could have not asked for a better experience. For her first customer, she certainly knew what she was doing.

Incredible job, Kathryn! I am so happy with it. I encourage you guys to take a look at her beautiful blog, which she also designed herself, if you haven't. 

Thanks again Kath, you were sensational!  





21 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks samazing, so fresh, I love it xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! She did an amazing job. It's much more sophisticated and updated <3
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new blog design, Zoe! So glad that your partnership worked out so well! :)

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool :)

    follow each other?
    www.like--rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks lovely... I love your about me image :)) xxx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new layout as well <33

    P.S. Could you please check out my blog?
    www.thethirteenthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah your new design looks wonderful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I came on your page I thought about how awesome it looked! I love it :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin