Summer Favorites!

I didn't do a May and June favorites because I just thought doing a summer favorites post would be better since I haven't been using that many beauty products these past months. It's been all about skin care. Which is very important in these hot summer days.


Tresemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo for fine/oily hair. I know that people have been raving about Batiste dry shampoo a lot, but I haven't been able to find it so for now I'm using this one. It's really good, pretty much like any other dry shampoo. What does make it stand out is that it smells amazing. Very citrusy and fresh. Makes my hair smell great!

Coppertone Oil Free Sunscreen. This sunblock is pretty much perfect for the face and chest. It's fragrance free, oil free, waterproof, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and it doesn't clog pores. Absolutely perfect for my skin type. I would consider this a holy grail product.  

Göt2b Smoothing Lustre Lotion. This hair cream is great for a day out. It tames frizz and fly aways plus it has UV protection so it's like a sunblock for your hair and scalp. Aaaand, It smells incredible! Every time I wear it, I get compliments on how good my hair smells. That's always a plus for me. 

GeoGirl 'Kewl' Magic Face Refresher. This stuff is great! You can read a full review on it here

Soap & Glory Clean on Me Creamy Shower Gel. The most amazing body wash I have used in my nineteen years of life. There aren't enough words to express how much I love this thing. It moisturizes and it smells incredible. I feel like I don't need to apply a body cream after it because it's that good. 

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15. This is the perfect lip balm for on the go. It's small, practical and moisturizes perfectly. The spf is perfect for a day at the beach/pool or strolling around. 

Victoria's Secret Fresh Sorbets Fragrance Mist. Perfect summer scent. It smells fruity but not too overpowering. Girly but not sweet. Just the right balance! 

Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer. Great moisturizer for oily skins like me. Read the full review here.  

Soap & Glory Mini Hand Food. I love the smell of this! It's just like Clean on Me. Not the best hand moisturizer, there are better ones out there but I love it because it smells amazing. The size is perfect to keep it in all my travel bags. 


Have you tried any of these?



32 comments:

  1. Great picks. I love the tres. dry shampoo, it's a staple for me usually!
    Kallie, www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love that Hand Food it smells gorgeous :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things that I really want to try! I hvaen't tried the tres dry shampoo before, but I love the one from Not Your Mother's and Batiste! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried either but I really wanna give the Batiste one a try.

      Delete
  4. I'd love to try Soap&Glory products, I've heard so many good things about them! Unfortunately they're not avaliable where I live! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I adore Soap & Glory and Clean on Me is my favourite shower gel!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried the dry shampoo and I am with you about how well this works. As you know my hair is curly and between the frizz and the oil is good to use a good dry shampoo. btw I liked the update of your blog

    xx Gina// Versace of Curly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background of this photo! I haven't tried any of these but I really want to try the Soap and Glory! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my family's jacuzzi. Comes in handy in the summer. ;) Haha.

      Delete
  8. I really want to try the Göt2b Smoothing Lustre Lotion, and love Soap & Glory :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a new sunblock - will deffo check this one out. Sounds so goof that it is oil free too!

    Just found your blog and I am now following, look forward to your future posts :D
    Sophie at SOPHisticatexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great products :)
    Follow me via GFC and Bloglovin', let me know that you did that and I follow you back! Kiss xx ♥
    IEVA | AVEILT blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great products !!

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post to find out more, xoxo

    www.notcentralfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is lovely!! I'm following you now. Please check out my blog x

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love the look of the smooth operator! I love soap and glory, and would happily use their products and no one elses haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clean On Me is a firm favourite of mine too! Great post :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post, so pleased i have discovered your blog, its so amazing! Its an inspiration! Keep posting ;)

    http://emzieeee.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin