I've been featured!

Hello everyone! So, a while ago I was contacted by Kelly O'Connell, content ambassador at Shop at Home, about a partnership offer. Of course, being my first ever feature anywhere online really, I was quick to say yes. She asked me a couple of questions for interview purposes and this was the end result.


(Ps. My first name is Yanzel but since it's a bit hard to pronounce and remember in english, I go by my middle name which is Zoe. But you can call me whichever one you prefer.)

You can click here if you'd like to read the whole interview and know a bit about my synchronized swimming days. I am so thankful for her giving me the opportunity to appear in her website; her words were so kind and touching, it made me very happy. It was a pleasure working with Kelly and you can expect a type-of guest post about saving money very soon.

Thanks for reading!



22 comments:

  1. Great interview!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so exciting Zoe! I agree that denim jackets and converse all stars will always be classic! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Such a great post :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I already follow you dear. Your blog is great! x

      Delete
  4. Wow, congratulations! I'm so happy for you :D

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Zoe! You deserve to have a feature :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Enhorabuena :D Genial la entrevista x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! This is amazing. I love the interview, you're so down to earth x
    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Zoe! Always awesome to be featured by another website. xo

    Adrienne | Late Night Nonsense | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Congrats girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soo cool, I can see why you were asked now that I have just found your blog!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you get a chance :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow how fantastic!!! I am so happy for you Zoe! xxx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your feature!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!...congratz! :D

    xoxo
    iamjinjoo-pearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin