Elie Saab Fall Couture 2013

Ohh Elie. You and your godlike talents. Every single collection of yours makes me love you even more. Ps. This is a picture heavy post. 

For those I haven't told and don't know, Elie Saab is my favorite French designer (he's actually Lebanese but I always associate him with France, I don't know why, I just do. Please don't yell at me.) His collections are always so embroidered and detailed and let's not forget to mention, incredible. Year after year he delivers solid runway shows that just take your breath away, those gowns. I'm telling you, sheer genious. 

This season he was inspired by jewels. Every single piece had stunning beadwork and gorgeous yet modern shoulder cutouts. They were drenched in ruby, emerald and sapphire crystals and I loved it so much, I almost teared up. Elie has always been into monochrome. His pieces are always a solid color. Red dress with red crystals or details, blue on blue, white on white. So when a certain number popped out in his collection, I was taken aback. Totally unexpected, yet I couldn't help but fall in love with it (just like with every single pice to be honest).

Here are some of my favorites.

The detail! 


I need this. So much. 


Pockets. I have a thing for gowns with pockets. 


This looks so angel like. Gimme!


This is so different from what I'd usually like but, I love it. 


I love the sleeves of this.


That chest detail is so unique. 


Look at this! Look at that blue. 


Pockets. Detail. Pockets. 


Look at this gorgeous dress. And again, pockets. Thank you Elie. 


I feel like Florence Welch would rock this dress. 


I love this pattern so much. So different from his typical beadwork.  


Dorothy, I'm ready for Emerald City. 


The skirt of this dress is incredible. 


Here it is. The multicolored beauty. Please do this more often Elie. It's gorgeous! 


Of course, a never missing bride. Lucky the woman who gets to marry in this. Not particularly my favorite of his, but still a beautiful piece. 


And her gorgeous bridesmaids. 


Mr. Saab has done it again. Any favorites from this collection? 



17 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Follow this link to my blog, the rules will be there for the questions you have to answer. Don't forget to tell me when you have. :)
    anacattaro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygod I WANT IT ALLLLL haha if only...Lovely blog!
    x

    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty!!

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!!! Fourth one down.. stunning! I think you've turned me into a lover of Elie Saab :D xo Kelly http://chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are incredible! I love Elie Saab! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those red gowns are amazing! Such beautiful colours and intricate details xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant just pick one because I loved every single one of the dresses :D Great post Yanzel

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Amazing dresses! Love them all!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also following FashionLook - wonderful blog!
    http://fashionworld9999.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin