Henryka Amber & Silver Jewelry

Hello everyone! I've been contacted recently about a blogger competition and at first I was a bit skeptical about it (like I always am I must admit) but that changed as soon as I saw what it was about. It's a jewelry website called Henryka and they do incredible amber and silver work. I definitely had to check it out. Forty five minutes later and a hassle with myself, I finally settled on a favorite. Actually, three favorites. I just couldn't decide.

The first one is this beautiful multi amber wavy necklace. This piece is so pretty and simple, I think it completes any outfit. Even tho I love statements necklaces, I think these little simple ones are just as important. They add a nice minimalist detail that goes a long way. The fact that it's wavy is such a nice detail. Plus the color of the amber beads is stunning.
The second one is another necklace that I absolutely loved. It's this cognac amber leaf necklace. I just think this piece is so different and abstract, I love it. The little amber detail in the middle is what makes it so unique. I've never had something like it and I can hear my jewelry collection calling its name. So pretty! 

Third and lastly are these super cute amber and leaf earrings that go with the aforementioned necklace. These are just cute little stud earrings that can go with lots of different outfits and hairstyles. Love love love them. 



You can find out more about this little shop here. They've got free shipping on all orders over 40£, they ship internationally and if you recommend 5 friends, you get 25£ to spend on them plus your friends will get 5£ each to spend as well. Awesome deal right? 

I recommend you give this little shop a visit, you might be impressed with some the amazing jewelry they have there. 


   

13 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the earrings! Thanks for letting me know about the shop, I'll definitely by checking it out :)

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Do you follow me on Bloglovin'? I follow you.
    www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. love henryka! i have a brooche from them that i adore! all their pieces are so beautiful and super high quality!

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many pretty things, I just couldn't decide on one.

      Delete
  4. The earrings are lovely! Also I tagged you in my Skincare Tag! check it out xx Rena
    http://welcometokissandmakeup.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-skincare-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a ring from Henryka and it's honestly stunning... good luck in the competition xx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this blog multi amber wavy necklace and cognac amber leaf necklace are very pretty i think every woman love wearing jewellery so if you want to buy from a variety of range i prefer Baltic amber Jewellery

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin