Summer Products for Combination/Oily Skin

Today I'm going to be showing you guys my top three products that I use to maintain my face under control with this scorching sun & summer heat. I live in Puerto Rico, which means constant heat + humidity (hooray for tropical islands) so my face isn't always how I'd like it to be. Although this weather is absolutely perfect for the beach, not so much for my face. In the summer, it gets twice as oily so I like to keep it under control with these products.


Read the full post at Laura's amazing blog, A Scottish Lass.




9 comments:

  1. Nice products!! very important the skincare!
    Have a good week, dear! my like in bloglovin for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weirdly, I find that my skin is better in hot and humid climates! I always just figured I'm sweating all the pore-cloggers out. The primer looks like it would be good, though, and I think I use that same Clean & Clear moisturizer! But it comes in a different bottle here..

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is exactly the opposite. It behaves so well in places without humidity.

      Delete
  3. I did not know, that Neutrogena has primers! I needt to check that! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out that post and it's amazing, Zoe! I really want to try out the refresher! It seems heavenly! xx


    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post idea - helpful for a lot of people like me included!
    Saskia x
    Sassy's Space Blog

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin