What's in my bag you ask?

Here take a peek!


 (The bag looks extremely red in the picture, it's not. It's actually a coral color.) 


Handbag from Macy's / Makeup bag from Forever 21 / Wallet from Coach / Day planner from Office Depot / iPhone / Sunglasses from Coach / Bobby pins from Walgreens / Thank you mints / Mini Hand Food from Sephora / House keys 

These are pretty much my lightweight everyday essentials. If theres a special occasion, you can expect more or less things, depending on it, to be inside. 






12 comments:

  1. Your phone case makes me want to go to Paris so bad! I love the bag! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses and the bag is such a great color for summer!!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely makes an outfit pop!

      Delete
  3. Love your wallet and phone cover :)

    Ria x
    NatuRiaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purse is SO CUTE! Lusttt! I like your phone cover too! I need a new cute one :)
    I've tried hand food before and didn't really like it, but people rave about it so much that I need to try it again!

    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the smell of it so much! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love reading what's in my makeup bag posts. You have kept your stuff very organized. :) x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bag and your wallet, they are beautiful!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin