Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Scrub Review

This is probably the best scrub I've tried in a really long time. 






The thing with scrubs that doesn't really appeal to me is that they tend to leave residue. Like you have to really rub & rinse your skin to get everything out. I've used plenty of different scrubs & with every single one I feel like I still have soap on me after I've gotten all the beads out. I don't know if this happens to everyone but it does happen to me. 

This scrub, on the contrary, does not. Since it's 'foamy' it means that it lathers just like a regular body wash so when I rinse, everything washes out leaving my skin super soft. It also lasts a long time since just a small amount goes a long way. The smell is amazing. So refreshing! It says on the bottle "fruitigo gragrance with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fi and jungle pomelo essence" now, I have not smelled any of those but together they make a pretty darn good combination. I love using it on mornings to get rid of dull skin and really wake me up. Honestly, the best scrub I've tried & I will definitely be repurchasing along with the S&G Clean on Me body wash. 

You can get it at Sephora for $20 if you're in the US or at the S&G website for £8.00 if you're from the UK. (that price difference really bothers me grrrr) 



36 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I've been looking for an exfoliator and this sounds perfect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice! I lovee body scrubs!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this yet because I've been using the Flake Away scrub from them which I love! I do want to give this a try though.

    Great review!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally loving this! Been using it for the last couple of month, so amazing!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite scrub, love it! They're body butters smell amazing should check them out!

    http://rc-makeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scrub on your hand looks so tempting even. :) x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade
    Current Giveaway: Win A Large Ad Spot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good hand scrub after that picture haha.

      Delete
  7. It looks really good! I love how the beads in it are pink! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks really amazing! The Soap and Glory line has some fantastic products! Price differences really irritate me as well, I mean, it's not my fault that i live in another country and I have to pay more, right???? xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. i NEED this, it sounds fantastic!

    Brigitte // BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog design.
    I've wanted to try this scrub for a while! Might have to pick it up xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    MAC Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried this scrub, I've tried sooooo many other of their products though! I love Soap & Glory! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try this so bad.
    I really love their other body scrub!

    cauduale has a body scrub out too..a bit smelly but does a way better job!

    www.cocoamourr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I gotta try it then. I love Caudalie.

      Delete
  13. I love Soap&Glory! And with that price difference, for once I'm happy to be in the UK!
    Great post!

    Katie xo

    kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soap and gliry is amazing and I love the smells!

    http://www.pennyandpolaroids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one actually looks better than Flake Away which I'm currently using, might invest in it to add to my collection of S&G haha, thanks for the review :)

    I'm a new follower on bloglovin & GFC btw, please check out my (new) blog too if you fancy :)
    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really good investment haha.

      Delete
  16. I love a good body scrub, especially the ones with big chunks that feel like they are actually doing something!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks good! I have never tried Soap & Glory products because it's hard to get here in Belgium. Great review!

    By the way, I have nominated you for the Liebster award. It's all about getting to know new blogs. Take a look on my blog if you want to take part!

    www.isabelletakingchances.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great! I'd love to give this one a try :)

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin